Simms M's Flyweight Access Boots
Your lean, mean, trail-to-river machine. Flyweight Men's Wading Boots cut ounces in exchange for maximum output, relentless grip, and standup stability and comfort. Optimized for best-in-class wet-slip resistance, the exclusive-to-Simms Vibram Idrogrip Flex outsole is engineered with a rubber compound that is softer and therefore grippier than the sole materials in other Simms wading boots. ibram Idrogrip Flex - exclusive to Simms - provides best-in-class wet and slip resistance.
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers.
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability.
- Supportive, but lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot.
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining.
- Pull-on loops for easy don and doff.
With a sole optimized for wet-slip resistance, the Flyweight Access Wading Boot is the ideal choice for those who prioritize traction. Although tested for durability and suitable for most anglers, those who prioritize sole durability should consider Simms G3 or G4 wading boot models.