Patagonia W's L/S R1 Fitz Roy Trout 1/4 Zip
A breathable, comfortable and highly versatile fishing top for layering or on its own, made from moisture-wicking Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece that provides outstanding insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm, Moisture-Wicking Fabric: Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece provides moisture-wicking warmth; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for long wear on the move
- Reinforced Shoulders: Reinforced shoulders and sleeves for durability and water resistance; reinforcements made with 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Comfortable and Travel-Ready: Breathable, stretchy and packable
- Zippered Closures: Zip-neck closure; left-chest pocket with zippered closure
- Fitz Roy Trout Logo: Fitz Roy Trout logo on left hem
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Colombia.
- Weight: 329 g (11.6 oz)
- Body: 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Reinforcements: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn