Patagonia W's Crosstrek Fleece Bottoms
This piece of fleece is invaluable to the fly angler. Beautifully crafted from Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, it has a smooth, flat outer face that slides under outer layers ie; Waders.
Versatile fleece for all activities, whether you’re hitting the trails, layering up for the mountain or just simply on the go. The Crosstrek Bottoms combine performance warmth with added comfort; an all-around technical piece you will never want to take off.
Crosstrek is our most versatile fleece for unsurpassed performance, stretch and warmth, whether you’re bouldering or making a beeline through town for morning coffee. The Crosstrek Bottoms provide next-to-skin comfort during extended movement, durability for season-after-season pursuits and stretch for the full range of active motion. Beautifully crafted from Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, they have a smooth, flat outer face that slides under outer layers. A soft, napped inner surface traps warmth and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Flat-seam stitching throughout reduces bulk and minimizes chafing under a harness. A cut-and-sew waistband lies flat against your body for increased next-to-skin comfort with pants and hipbelts. The leg tapers to the ankle to create a technical fit and features anatomical seaming for additional mobility. With a zippered pocket on the right thigh for a media player or phone.
- Durable Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece fabric provides next-to-skin comfort and stretch for full range of motion
- Cut-and-sew waistband lies flat on body for increased comfort
- Leg tapers to ankle for a more technical fit and functional seaming for increased mobility
- Zippered pocket on right thigh for media storage
- 210 g (7.4 oz)
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved