Patagonia W's Capilene® Midweight Bottoms
The most versatile polyester baselayer with the greatest comfort range. Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
The Sierra’s superb Evolution traverse combines a chilled, pre-dawn start, high-altitude temperatures, and sometimes-frigid shade with a non-stop, all-day pace. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that is the essence of versatility worn alone or with additional layers. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric has 33–66% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled)/3% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Made in Mexico.