PATAGONIA STEALTH HIP PACK - 11L
Tactically designed to allow you to move fast and cover water while still providing ample carrying capacity, intuitive features and all-day comfort, the water-resistant 11-liter Stealth Hip Pack is lightweight, body-conforming and won’t hinder your casting stroke.
- Fabric Details - Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Comfortable Design - Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
- Hip Pack Capacity - Stealth Hip Pack capacity is 11 liters
- Integrated Magnets - Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes
- External Organization - Two belt sleeves hold water, a packable jacket or other accessories. Multiple D-rings and docking stations keep equipment close at hand
- Additional Features - Removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack. Internal waterproof pocket. Removable shoulder harness
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin - Made in Vietnam.
- Weight -560 g (19.75 oz)
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Cord: 100% recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
560 g (1 lbs 3.8 oz oz)
8.25" x 13" x 3"
11L (671 cu in)