NRS Blast Inflator
The Blast is a heavy-duty 12 volt inflator/deflator with rubberized grip and is capable of inflating quickly and efficiently up to 2 psi.
Why pump by hand if you don’t have to? Let the NRS Blast Inflator Pump do the work for you. Its compact size and rugged durability will last for years.
- This 12-volt pump is capable of inflating to 2 psi for fast and easy inflation. For many inflatable crafts you’ll still want to have a hand pump for top off to full pressure and to take along with you on the water.
- Comes with an adapter to fit a wide variety of valve types.
- Inlayed rubber insulates from heat and sound while providing a more secure grip.
- 12-foot power cord allows you to easily inflate your boat near your vehicle.
- There is a small hole in the pump nozzle. It’s there to prevent back pressure buildup that can cause the pump to overheat.
- The electrical clamps allow quick and easy connection to your vehicle’s battery.
- Never operate with the vehicle motor running – the pump can overheat due to a higher voltage output
- Do not block the small hole in the pump nozzle. It is there to bleed off back pressure. Blocking it can cause the pump to overheat and burn out the motor
- Using this pump continuously for more than 20 minutes can cause it to overheat. Please allow cool down time between uses