A FAVORITE AMONG FRIENDS IN ALASKA, THE WIND RIVER ROLL-TOP BACKPACK HAS AMPLE SPACE TO TRANSPORT GEAR THROUGH THE AIRPORTS AND INTO THE WILD WITH COMFORT.
You’ve been planning and day-dreaming about this trip all year. Flights are booked, maps are studied, flies are tied, and gear has been carefully selected. Now you just need to get there and keep it all safe and dry on the water. A favorite among our friends in Alaska, the Wind River Roll-Top Backpack has ample space to transport gear through the airports and into the wild with comfort. We improved this Fishpond classic with adding a thermoformed back panel and adjustable hip belt so you’ll have this pack for the long-haul.
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
- One set of Lariat gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Roll top waterproof main body compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable and removable lumbar support strap
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Hypalon attachment points on shoulder straps for two-way radios or GPS systems
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest front panel, and Cross-Current Chest Pack