Patagonia Women's Crosstrek 1/4-Zip Fleece
This piece of fleece is invaluable to the fly angler. Beautifully crafted from Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, it has a smooth, flat outer face that slides under outer layers ie; Waders.
Versatile fleece for all activities, whether you’re hitting the trails, layering up for the mountain or just simply on the go. The Crosstrek 1/4-Zip combines performance warmth with added comfort; an all-around technical piece you will never want to take off.
Crosstrek is our most versatile fleece for unsurpassed performance, stretch and warmth, whether you’re bouldering or making a beeline through town for morning coffee. The Crosstrek 1/4-Zip provides next-to-skin comfort during extended movement, durability for season-after-season pursuits and stretch for the full range of active motion. Beautifully crafted from Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, it has a smooth, flat outer face that slides under outer layers. A soft, napped inner surface traps warmth and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Flat-seam stitching throughout reduces bulk and minimizes chafing under pack straps or harness. The cuff design lets you push the sleeves up your forearms for climbing; thumb loops hold the cuffs in place when you need additional warmth or coverage. With a zippered pocket above the right hip to hold your daily essentials.
- Durable Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece fabric provides next-to-skin comfort and stretch for full range of motion
- Flat-seam stitching for reduced bulk and chafing
- Cuffs constructed for ease of movement and minimal bulk, with added thumb loops for comfort
- Zippered card/key pocket at back-right hip for quick stashing
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved