Patagonia W's Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck
The most versatile polyester baselayer with the greatest comfort range. Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Meet the new meaning to the word multitasker. Summer, winter and both shoulder seasons, our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that is the essence of versatility worn alone or with additional layers. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric has 63–93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Internal neck tape on collar for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit; heathers: 4.8-oz (160?g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit. Both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.