PATAGONIA TRAVEL ROD ROLL
Patagonia's Travel Rod Roll comfortably accommodates up to four fly rods in a simple, secure design. Crafted from Patagonia's tough, upcycled Black Hole material with a lightweight, sturdy internal bracing structure, it delivers security, protection and ease of use for traveling anglers.
- Fabric Details - 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Recycled Materials - Rod roll fabric is upcycled from leftover Black Hole material
- Capacity Details - Rod roll has plenty of room for up to four fly rods
- Sizing Details -
Small rod roll can easily accommodate 27-inch rod sections–a comfortable fit for 4-piece/9-foot rods
Large rod roll can easily accommodate 40-inch rod sections–a comfortable fit for 4-piece/13-foot rods
- Rod Protection - Black Hole side panels keep elements out and add extra security to rods while rod roll is rolled up and in use
- Roll Organization - Internal daisy chains help secure rods internally; exterior compression straps can be used to set up a rod station when not traveling
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin - Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 610 g (21.52 oz)
- 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved