Patagonia Men's Sandy Cay Pants
Light, comfortable and quick to dry, the Sandy Cay Pants are made of 100% recycled nylon. Patagonia's Sandy Cay Pants look and fit like work pants, but they’re built from ultralight, fast-drying nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection for warm-weather fishing and travel. The quick-drying fabric resists abrasion from rough skiff decks, and the elastic-back waistband keeps them securely in place when you lean over the gunwale to release fish. Patagonia also included plenty of pocketing in the design: two front slash pockets with mesh drainage, two back pockets (one zippered) and an easy-access zippered security pocket on the right thigh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic back waistband for comfort and great fit
- Two back pockets, one with zipper closure; two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; zippered security pocket on right leg
- Double-layer fabric on front of leg for durability and protection; drop-in utility pocket on right thigh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 255 g (9 oz)