Patagonia Men's Nano Puff™ Pants
Packable, breathable, low-bulk insulation for layering under waders in cold conditions; so comfortable and warm, even when wet, that you’ll still be wearing them long after your waders are hung up to dry.
Spring steelheading in southeast Alaska is defined by small streams, big fish and weather that qualifies as winter in the Lower 48. Fortunately, you don’t have to give in to the elements. Our Nano Puff™ Pants are made with recycled, low-bulk 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco for a wading experience described by one of our ambassadors as “floating in toasty, puffy warmth.” Perhaps even more important, the Nano Puffs maintain warmth even when wet—a critical factor in any under-wader insulation. Thanks to the lightweight 100% polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and their reinforced seat, zip fly and handy pockets, they work just as well outside of waders as in. Which means, if you’re like us, you’ll keep wearing them in camp or around town long after you’ve hung your waders up to dry.
- 100% polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulation is 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled)
- Elastic back for comfort and fit
- Two front slash pockets
- Button front and zippered fly
- Reinforced seat with zippered security pocket
- Shell: 1.45-oz 100% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Seat reinforcement: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled)
- 331 g (11.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.