Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved R1® Field 1/4-Zip
A comfortable, stretchy and highly versatile layering piece, made from moisture-wicking Polartec® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece that provides outstanding insulation in the field.
In the high desert, spring means frosty mornings and afternoon temperatures that can go to the extreme in either direction. That’s when the tough and versatile Long-Sleeved R1® Field 1/4-Zip comes into its own. Made with ultralight, moisture-wicking 6.3-oz 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex stretch fleece for comfort and insulation across a wide range of temperatures, the R1® Field moves with you and takes the chill out of the air. The shoulders, forearms and hem are reinforced with 96% nylon/4% spandex for enhanced durability and have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to ward off light showers or dew-soaked vegetation. A single chest pocket is zippered for security, and when you’ve put enough miles behind you to heat up, the shirt compresses for easy packability.
- Polartec® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece provides exceptional warmth and wicking ability
- Reinforced shoulder, forearms and hem for durability and water resistance; reinforcements are 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly breathable, stretchy and packable
- Zip-neck closure; left-chest pocket with zippered closure
- 6.3-oz Polartec® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece. Reinforcements: 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in Colombia.