Patagonia Men's Gi III Zip-Off Pants
These go-anywhere climbing, hiking and trekking pants with zip-off legs are made with a lightweight nylon fabric (52% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection that dries fast and feels light and airy against the skin.
On a spring traverse of the Lost Coast, you’ll wade swollen rivers, run from the sun across Big Flat and camp in cool, shady canyons. If you pack along these zip-offs, you’ll only need one pant to do it all. Infinitely versatile, lightweight and quick-drying, Gi III Zip-Off Pants are made with a wear-resistant 100% nylon (52% recycled) fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and life-of-the-garment 50+ UPF sun protection. Details include a gusseted crotch for mobility, color-coded zippers to make short-to-pant conversions faster, ankle zips for easy-off over boots, an elasticized waist with built-in adjustable belt for comfort and two mesh draining pockets in front, one on the right thigh and one in back to hold your gear. Pants inseam (size M) is 32"; shorts, 8". Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Made of quick-drying nylon fabric (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off; ankle zips allow pant legs to be removed over boots
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets; zippered right-rear drop-in pocket; zippered right-thigh drop-in pocket with internal key loop; all pockets have polyester mesh for drainage
- Inseams (size M): pants, 32"; shorts, 8"
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.