Patagonia Men's Eat Local Upstream Cotton T-Shirt
This soft and durable regular-fit T-shirt is made with organic cotton and features original art by Joe Castrucci printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Forage the habitat you’re in wearing the Eat Local Upstream Cotton T-Shirt. The tee is made of standard-weight, ringspun 5.4-oz 100% Texas co-op organic cotton jersey and printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and ribbing at the neck for superior comfort. Coverstitched neck and armholes provide a clean finish. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Artwork by Joe Castrucci.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Joe Castrucci
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ sewing facility in California, using yarns that were imported.