Patagonia Men's All-Wear Cargo Shorts
Classic cargo shorts made from lightweight 98% organic cotton/2% spandex fabric with weft stretch for added comfort and performance.
As functional as it gets, our new All-Wear Cargo Shorts start with a classic cargo outline and to it add a light and durable 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave. Equally capable on the road, in the shop or on the trail, the spandex adds a touch of stretch for ease of movement while double-needle stitching throughout gives them reliable, long-wearing strength. The flat-front silhouette has belt loops and a zip fly with button closure, and a gusseted crotch allows full range of motion through the legs. Ample storage is provided with two wide-entry front pockets, and two rear pockets and two bellowed-front cargo pockets that secure with buttoned flaps. The front right pocket has a pencil-pocket design. Inseam is 10".
- Made of a lightweight, durable 98% organic cotton/2% spandex canvas with weft stretch for comfort and performance
- Flat-front; waistband has button closure, a zippered fly and belt loops
- Two wide-entry front pockets (right pocket features pencil-pocket design); two rear pockets with buttoned-flap closures; two bellowed-front cargo pockets with buttoned-flap closures
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Double-needle stitching throughout for added durability
- 10" inseam
- 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave
- 379 g (13.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.