Patagonia Men's Tough Puff Hoody
Built for swinging flies all day in cold water, the warm Tough Puff Hoody has a stretchy and durable face fabric combined with highly breathable FullRange® stretch insulation for performance, comfort and freedom of motion.
Designed for cold-weather fishing, our Tough Puff Hoody covers all the important bases: warmth, breathability and freedom of movement. Durable enough to push through tangled cover on the way to the water, it features a strong, stretchy and abrasion-resistant face fabric that moves with your body and, thanks to a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, shakes off moisture or passing showers. Highly breathable 60-g FullRange® polyester stretch insulation lets you swing flies all day in comfort—whether you’re wearing the Tough Puff as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in wetter conditions. The streamlined wrist cuffs have a simple elastic opening, and the interior arms have the same water-resisting DWR finish as the exterior—meaning you’ll get the least water uptake possible from willfully dunking your arms up to the elbows in the river. Two large, vertical fly-box pockets, two zip-closure handwarmer pockets, an easy-access tool attachment point below the left fly-box pocket, and a moisture-wicking, 100% recycled polyester Capilene® interior lining round out the technical package. Fitz Roy Trout logo on the left chest.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Streamlined cuffs with elastic opening; the lining of the interior cuffs and arms has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for less water uptake
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest; two lower zip-closure hand pockets
- Easy-access tool attachment point below left chest pocket
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 624 g (22 oz)