ROVE: /rōv/ - travel constantly without a fixed destination; wander.
Built to fish anywhere and everywhere, the ROVE series of reels was created to give anglers the ultimate peace of mind on the water regardless of conditions or location. The field-serviceable, proven Abel cork drag system along with the simplified design approach from our engineering team make this the reel that even guides in the Seychelles will trust in their arsenal.
This is not your delicate, ultralight, classically elegant reel for alpine meadow fishing. We already have that model in our lineup. This is your ultra-tough, ultra-reliable, high capacity, beat-me-up adventure reel that will go where you want to go without feeling a need to have a backup reel in your limited carry on space. Get out and wander the world with it!
- Partially ported frame for the perfect balance of sound, and visual appeal
- Caged frame to prevent any possibility of line getting caught between the frame and spool
- High capacity, large arbor spool for single or two handed rods
- Structurally integral machining design to withstand the demands of the traveling angler
- Laser engraved fresh and saltwater flies on reverse side of drag plate that rotate as line is being retrieved
- Quick change spool
- Double pawl engagement on all sizes
- User convertible drag system
- Made in USA
INDIVIDUALLY HAND CRAFTED
Every Abel® product is a one-of-a-kind design, anodized individually by hand in our Camarillo, CA anodize workshop using our proprietary artistic metallurgical process. Graphics take anywhere from 2 to 14 hours for a single technician to complete. All of our products come standard in a high gloss black finish.
Please contact the shop for more details (403) 288 3474