Patagonia Men's Nano-Air® Jacket - Slim Fit
Warm, stretchy and breathable, the updated Nano-Air® Jacket features FullRange® insulation and a new shell fabric with improved durability but the same soft hand, so you can wear it for the entirety of any aerobic, start-stop mission in the mountains.
Breath-freezing approaches and sunlit summits, spindrift runnels and corniced ridgelines—for every moment of an alpine mission, the Nano-Air® delivers a breakthrough in active insulation. Put it on and leave it on through high-output, stop-and-go cold-weather adventures—its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining our warm-when-wet FullRange® insulation with a plain-weave liner and a lightweight, weather-shedding shell, which we’ve improved for durability. The incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, updated, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At brew stops or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth and the newly refined cuffs feature a sleek, low-bulk stretch-knit inset. The jacket has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Our updated 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with improved durability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape, coverage and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- 352 g (12.4 oz)